A Cherry Android for Christmas?

25.11.11 Tech Support • 0 Comments


I saw a question on the Facebook Page of the Philippine Android Community revolving around the Cherry Mobile brand. Well, here's some candid talk on Cherry Mobile phones. I got a Cherry Nova early this year. The main reason why I got it was because I knew that the chip inside was a Qualcomm chip. This phone did not disappoint at all. It has been dropped a few times and is still in perfect working order.

Furthermore, last summer, I brought this to the US and inserted a T-mobile SIM with 4G service. I must say that the performance was impressive! Wow if only we had that kind of service, we can really maximize our Android phones to the level they were designed to operate.

Net, I can really say that if you are looking for an entry level Android, the Cherry Nova is a good unit to start with.

-Pub

0 coment�rios: