Happy New Year! How Was 2011 For You? What Do You Look Forward To In 2012?

31.12.11 The Reporter 0 Comments


Earlier, we talked about dreaming big. Dreaming big isn't just applied to getting the best and the biggest in STUFF. It's actually about living a full life, a life that is exciting, a life that keeps you going, even when you hit the rough patches.

As a saying once declared, "Without a vision, people perish."

Indeed, without a life vision, without dreams, people will get discouraged, aimless, depressed, to the point of being useless.

That's why dreams are essential: they literally give you hope, life, and a reason to live.

It's that time of the year again, when people bring out their notepads, or, in the case of Android aficionados, possibly their Samsung Galaxy Notes or even their Cherry Mobile Androids and jot down their resolutions. It's also that time of the year to think about the year's highlights, milestones, and the year's victories. Then aside from looking back, we will look forward to listing down our 2012 goals, the things (not necessarily material) we hope for, the things we aim to achieve.

For me, 2011 had been a defining year in more ways than one. I won't go into details, because this isn't my personal blog, but Android Alliance Philippines had redefined my life and my career in more ways than one. As you can see, even if I do have a certain degree of Dummy in me, I have a passion for Tech and gadgets, and this is what I thrive on. To be part of the Android Alliance Ph team is something I've been grateful for, over and over, and I've only just begun. I am optimistic that 2012 will be so much more awesome.

So, to end the awesome year that was 2011, I'd like to ask you, dear readers, what are you thankful for in 2011? What are your dreams that came true in the year that was? What do you dream about for 2012?

And the fun-est question of all: How did the Android, as a gadget, a mobile OS, or an ecosystem, change the way mobile telephony works for you? How did it change your life even?*

Comment away, either on our Facebook or here in the comments!

Have an awesome 2012, you guys!

***

*I'll answer these questions HERE on January 1, 2011. :)

Photo Credits: Xylker.com

0 coment�rios: