What's In Store This Week?

2.1.12 The Reporter 0 Comments


Happy New Year, everyone!

It's the first workday of the year, and I'm not sure if everyone else is excited, as I am.

I'm excited, because things are heating up on the Android front:

  • I got to touch, tinker with and toy with a Lenovo A60 last week, so I have my impressions about it already.
  • I got to touch, tinker with and toy with a Cherry Mobile Stellar as well, just yesterday.
  • I got to talk with a Cherry Mobile partner store saleslady, Sheila from Play, SM City Iloilo, and I got some inside info about how Cherry Mobile Androids have fared, from their store.
  • I already got to bug a few people, who promised to cooperate with me in telling me their stories about their Androids.

As for me and my Android, my Cherry Mobile Nova is actually doing great, post-root and install of new Custom ROM. Actually, yesterday, it lasted a day and a half. Most likely since I haven't used it as a WiFi Hotspot for hours, and left it alone because I was busy cooking for New Year's Eve and hanging out with my mom. It drained quickly as soon as I put it on 3G, though.

Its internal storage is still hovering at around 20 to 30MB! Even after I installed Pumpkins vs. Monsters!

So this week, I plan to give you information on:

  • What the new props for Pumpkins vs. Monsters can do.
  • Finally, that first-impressions shootout of the Cherry Mobile Stellar and the Lenovo A60. I haven't found an Alcatel OneTouch Blaze Glory, but I will do a specs shootout between these three models and add the Samsung Galaxy Y Duos to the mix. That way, you will have a good comparison chart of the multi-SIM Androids out there.

So just sit back, relax, and here's to a rocking, awesome 2012 for all of us and our Androids!

0 coment�rios: