How Do I Get A Motorola Blur?

10.12.11 Tech Support • 0 Comments

From the time I posted two notes on my year old Motorola Blur, some people have been asking me, "Where can I get a phone like yours? Punching into hard keys just makes so much sense." .

I guess this applies very much to those who are like me who are of the 'typewriter era'.

Well, here's my answer...it will be difficult for you to get a phone like mine due to the limited distribution of Motorola in the Philippines. Secondly, the Motorola Blur is already a bit passe' .

For those of you who are still eager to get a phone like mine, may I suggest the Motorola Milestone 3. I snapped a picture of it at The Venetian in Macau two weekends ago (upper right unit in photo) and really admired it so. I'm not sure as of this writing if and when this beauty will hit Philippine shelves. Nevertheless, do watch out for it.

Have a great weekend!


-Android Pub

0 coment�rios: