My First Android

1.12.11 Tech Support • 0 Comments

Good Morning Philippine Android World! Android Pub here. I call myself Android Pub because I'm the publisher of AndroidAlliance.ph .

Just in case you're curious on what Android I am using, I treasure my very first Android which I bought in Singapore last November 2010 within the vicinity of PhP 20,000.00.

How did I get to choosing this Android? Well, for many years I have been a Nokia Communicator user. I've been on the Communicator since the 9210i, then on the 9500, and then to the E90. Being a Communicator user, I have always felt the ease of punching into hard keys especially since I do a lot of business transactions.

Because of this, I have opted to get the Motorola Blur last year. It has a beautiful slide out keyboard and, it integrates my Social Media accounts in one consolidated address book. Although address book consolidation is standard these days, Motorola was way ahead of the pack when they did this last year.

Am I happy with it? You bet! It's just like having my old Nokia Communicators souped up with steroids!

0 coment�rios: