My First Android Part 2

4.12.11 Tech Support • 0 Comments

Since I posted about my first Android, some friends have been wondering how that Motorola Blur looks like since this unit was never readily available in the Philippines.

Folks, here's a pic of that unit. As mentioned, I have been a Nokia Communicator user for the longest time. My inspiration to use the Communicator came from watching the movie, "The Saint". As such, I've been accustomed to punching in my text messages into hard keys. And so, when the time came for me to purchase my first Android, this Motorola Blur easily won over the HTC I was eyeing.
Back in November 2010, there wasn't an HTC with hard keys yet. Or, if there was, there wasn't any at the Singapore store I was in.

So here it is guys. Why am I thankful for it? Well primarily because it's Android. Secondly, it's smaller size allows me to have a smaller velcro holster on my belt as opposed to the one I used to have for my Nokia E90 Communicator.


-Android Pub

0 coment�rios: