Even Android Market Loves Coffee

19.1.12 The Reporter 0 Comments




Coffee is pretty much on my mind most of the time. Like most Filipinos, even most yuppies the world over, I like my coffee, and I like it VERY MUCH.

I don't know what got into me the other day, but I just searched for "Coffee," on Android Market. You know what I found? A whole slew of interesting apps:



See that? From coffee trivia, to a Starbucks shop finder, and even a mobile/electronic credit card details "holder," which you can use to pay for your store-bought coffee, it seems like the Android Market has a whole thousand (For now, at least! And it's going to *keep growing*!) apps dedicated to coffee.

So imagine how many devs are singing their odes to the gas that keeps them going through hours of coding work. Only, they're singing it in the Key of Apps.

Have a great (hopefully caffeinated) morning, everyone!

***
Photo Credits: Sister Filmes

0 coment�rios: