Android Gadget Crush: Samsung Galaxy Fit

1.2.12 The Reporter 0 Comments


Even though Samsung became a market leader in mobile telephony thanks to the Android, I'm still not a big fan.

Save for four models:

I first saw the Samsung Galaxy Fit in Robinson's Pioneer in Metro Manila, and I'd have to say that the moment I laid eyes on it, I fell in-crush.

I found its "pregnant" profile very cute, and I felt like its hefty, fat looks suited me well.

I'm a fat person. And I'm proud of it.

This article is sounding so crazy-girly. But I digress.

However, what made me cross it off my wishlist are the specs:
  • 160 MB user-available Internal Storage
  • 280 MB RAM
  • 600MHz CPU speed

The Samsung Galaxy Y actually has better computing power at:
  • 180 MB user-available Internal Storage
  • 290 MB RAM
  • 830 MHz

However, the Galaxy Fit has these aces over the Samsung Galaxy Y:
  • 5MP Camera
  • DNSe sound enhancement
[Click HERE for the Comparison Table c/o GSM Arena]

Though all in all, the Samsung Galaxy Y is the better buy, if they'd slash the Php 9000 price tag to Php 5000, it'd become a more sensible buy.

Have a great Wednesday afternoon, Android Alliance Ph friends!

***
Photo Credits: BroadbandGenie

0 coment�rios: