Update: Things Heating Up On The Tech Front, Android Possibly The Hottest

6.3.12 The Reporter 0 Comments


There's just so many exciting things on the Android front, that I don't know where to start. I was starting to apologize for dropping off at our MWC 2012 notes, when I lost the draft.

First time it ever happened, and I blame using too many tabs, 2 windows and Yahoo Messenger on this Windows machine. Makes me want to think about those machines that I heard now come with Android.

But enough of that, here is a bit of a braindump, to get my thoughts on the Android out of the way. Prepare to link-hop:




Seems like we'll be getting more and more functionality on our phones this year and beyond. I won't be surprised if someday we'll have phones that can microwave as well as freeze food. :p

***

With thanks to the Philippine Android Community for some discussion threads that inspired this, namely:




Again, thank you. :)

0 coment�rios: