Android Pub : Getting To Know Me

13.12.11 Tech Support • 0 Comments

Hi, I'm Android Pub. No, I don't frequent English watering holes at the day's end (though I did spend a good time studying in the UK), Android Pub is just my handle as the publisher of Android Alliance - The Philippine's First Online Magazine for Android Users.

Why I'm writing this intro is for all readers of Android Alliance PH to understand where I'm coming from as I share my stories on my Android journey. After having written about my first Android, a Motorola Dext, I was about to write about my second Android. Then it dawned on me that it would be best to tell you the story of what I do and why I need two Androids - ALWAYS. So here goes...

A little bit about myself. I'm an advertising executive. I used to work in a multinational ad agency in Makati. I left the agency a few years ago to slip into semi-retirement. As I write, I am at the threshold of starting a new engagement with another multinational agency, not as an employee but as a strategic alliance partner.

I am also a multipreneur and a Certified Digital Marketer. I blog. I write. I take pics...loads of them. If you're wondering what these pics are, these are mainly pictures of the billboard advertisements in EDSA, SLEX, C5, NLEX and elsewhere in the country. I take a lot of pics of advertisements as well when travelling abroad. Thus a phone with a good quality camera is very necessary.

I also play golf and usually work while playing. Hence the need for a phone that is easy to use in between shots when people I work with bug me via phone or SMS in the middle of the game.

This picture shows me planking on the golf course while my son and his teacher from school are watching. This is how I literally take Steve Jobs' urging to Stay Foolish.

More about me soon as it leads up to "My Second Android".

Cheers!

0 coment�rios: