2 in 1 Android App Review: screenshot by KastorSoft and Skitch by Evernote

13.2.12 The Reporter 0 Comments


Screenshot apps are among the toughest to find on Android Market. No thanks to the proliferation of paid Screenshot apps on the Android Market, most users who have not yet assigned a credit or debit card to their Android Market accounts may have trouble finding ways to add fully free screenshot apps.

But for those with rooted Androids, you may have better luck. And I found a good app in screenshot by Kastor Soft.

The app is pretty simple and straightforward to use. All you need to do is to fire it up, set the delay timer, press the red button, get to where you want to take a screenshot and wait for the sound of the camera taking a shot and the notification that the shot was successful, and you're done!

1. Set the delay timer.


Your Delay Timer Choices


3. Tap/Press the Red Record Button to capture screenshot.



4. Set your screen to show what you want to capture.
5. Wait for the shutter/camera sound.
6. Voila, screenshot!

And yes, thanks to screenshot and Skitch, I was able to make that tutorial for you.

Speaking of Skitch, Skitch is an Evernote app that allows you to make annotations and notes on your screenshots.

Take a look at this:


I snapped that screenshot of my Facebook widget, then blocked out my Facebook Friend whose status update was being displayed.

I just wanted to demo how Skitch worked, plus, I wanted to let you guys know that I totally love the Facebook widget just because it allows me to post statuses on the fly, using that tiny box saying "What's on your mind?"

But that's fodder for another article. So let's go back to screenshot and Skitch.

With Screenshot and Skitch, it would be easier to make tutorials for friends and fam who may need extra directions, right from your Android! And if you're a blogger like me, it'll definitely help with making the tutorials easier.

Skitch allows you to type, to make circles and boxes, and even freeform scribbles.

Click Here For Full Size


Click Here For Full Size

No more crude shots like this one:



Boy do I wish I rooted my Android earlier.

(screenshot by KastorSoft is only available for Rooted Androids.)

Enjoy!

0 coment�rios: