Things To Do With Your Photos

13.2.12 The Reporter 0 Comments


The Internet has allowed people to share more things with each other, even from a distance. Back in the 80's, the fastest way to get a message to friends and family would be via Telegram. Today, if it's just a message one wants to send, one already has a good array of choices, even just from one's Android:


  • Text Message via SMS
  • Email
  • Facebook Message
  • Viber Message


And if you use apps other than these, you could:


  • Tweet
  • Plurk 
  • YM (Yahoo Messenger)
  • GTalk
  • Trillian


And if you live in the Philippines, you could:


Among other Free Texting services.

But more than being able to send messages a whole variety of ways, the Internet Age also ushered in the instant sending of more meaningful messages: Multimedia Messages.

Disclaimer: No, I am not a fan of MMS. I hate having to set up my phone/s to be able to send MMS and I'm happy just sending my pictures through easier means.

That being said, I'm going to focus on Multimedia Messages sent via Email, Viber or Facebook.

Any of these modern methods will allow you to snap and send pictures in a jiffy.

Here are some of the ways you can use pictures, especially for Valentine's Day tomorrow (aside from showing your significant other how cute you could pose):


  • Get a screenshot app and send tutorials to your mom or some other loved one who's a little tech-challenged.
  • If you're like my mom, who always cooks up rewards systems to make me want to be a better person (i.e. keep my room clean for a month), snapping and sending pictures for monitoring purposes is another use of photos in this age. We have a deal in place: keep my room clean for a month and she's sending me a month's worth of cocoa, which is one of my daily staples. :) So I send her pictures of my room every day or every other day.
  • If you're married, then you and your spouse may be sharing expenses. If your spouse is an OFW, photos would be a great way to send receipts:


There are more ways to use photos and screenshots creatively. Photos are more than just snapshots to paint the world a better picture of your life. They are versatile instructional and communication tools which you can use to the fullest just by being creative. Enjoy!

***
Photo Credits: Flashopen Blog

0 coment�rios: